- “Scmbug integrates software configuration management (SCM) with bug-tracking. It aims to solve the integration problem once and for all. It will glue any source code version control system with any bug tracking system.”
Following are some related resources that may be useful if you are trying to integrate Mantis with CVS/SVN so that new notes are added to issues as check-ins are made, or to have your ViewCVS of WebSVN tools link back to Mantis when they find a reference to an issue using the #123 syntax.
- Source Control Integration
- CVS Integration
- Add Mantis Links to ViewVC (ViewCVS)
- Support for WebSVN
- Sample SVN post_commit.cmd
- Integrating Mantis and Subversion
- Integrating Subversion with Mantis using Scmbug
Hopefully this post will provide a good starting point for anyone who is after implementing such integration. If anyone works on implementing a richer integration than what is offered above or things of better way of integrating such tools together, please report an issue in the bug tracker and attached the necessary details (if applicable).