A new release of MantisTouch has just been published with custom fields support as the main feature. This release is now available for download and is already integrated into the MantisHub service.
Here are some of the features included in this release. For a full list, checkout the changelog.
- Support for custom fields – It is now possible to edit and view custom fields via the report, edit and view pages. All field types are supported with the exception of the ‘date’ type which is only supported on the view page.
- Support auto-configuration of MantisTouch when installed in a sub-folder of MantisBT named ‘m’ – MantisTouch can now be setup by just copying the MantisTouch files on a sub-folder of MantisBT named ‘m’.
- Support for deleting issues
- Project name missing when viewing “all issues” or in the issue detail page – when ‘All Projects’ is selected, clarify the project for each issue on the view issues list or the page title of the view issue page.
- Add French Localization – Thanks to contribution by Pierre-Olivier Vallee.
All MantisTouch v1.2.0 users are encouraged to upgrade by downloading new package and copying over existing installation. If your instance is running a version before v1.2.0, then checkout the v1.2.0 release post for upgrade instructions.