MantisBT 1.2.19 is a security update for the stable 1.2.x branch. All installations that are currently running any 1.2.x version are strongly advised to upgrade to this release. Download it from here.
This release resolves 5 security issues:
- #17938/CVE-2014-9571: XSS in install.php
- #17939/CVE-2014-9572: Improper Access Control in install.php
- #17940/CVE-2014-9573: SQL Injection in manage_user_page.php
- #17984/CVE-2014-9624: CAPTCHA bypass
- #17997/CVE-2015-1042: URL redirection issue
We would like to thank High Tech Bridge Research Lab, Alejo Popovici and Florent Daignière from Matta Consulting for reporting these issues, and their cooperation in resolving them.
This release also addresses 2 regression issues introduced in 1.2.18:
- #17993 prevents new users from signing up on systems using CAPTCHA.
- #17967 which causes a PHP error when reporting issues on systems with checkbox custom fields.
Please refer to the changelog on the MantisBT web site for complete details on each of these issues.