Go ahead and download the release from our website.
This security and maintenance release fixes a couple of vulnerabilities in PHPMailer and Chart.js libraries, as well as a few other minor issues. All installations are strongly advised to upgrade as soon as possible.
- 0028084: [ui] Labels for email notifications in User Prefs page appear in bold (dregad)
- 0028082: [ui] Project Edit Page does not display check boxes (dregad)
- 0028076: [plug-ins] Bundled plugins 2.25.0: incorrect Mantis requirement (dregad)
- 0028080: [ui] Unsightly vertical offset of the “Update Prefs” and “Reset Prefs” buttons. (dregad)
- 0028106: [administration] Error removing project (dregad)
- 0028112: [ui] Incorrect spacing between icon and text on manage_user_edit_page.php (dregad)
- 0028529: [plug-ins] CVE-2020-7746: Vulnerability in the Chart.js library used by Graph Plugin (dregad)
- 0028530: [security] Update PHPMailer to 6.4.1 (fixes CVE-2020-36326) (dregad)