Mantis 1.1.2 is a maintenance release for the 1.1.x stable branch. This release supports both PHP 4 and PHP 5 similar to the rest of Mantis 1.1.x releases. All installations that are currently running any 1.1.x release are advised to upgrade to this release. This release includes 22 bug fixes in this release including some security fixes, time tracking fixes, Postgres, roadmap, and others. For more details see the change log page.
Following are some Mantis related services:
- Mantis Download Page
- Mantis Blog – The blog is used for news and updates relating to Mantis. The old news feature on the home page will be phased out and replaced by the blog. Users are encouraged to subscribe to the blog RSS feed.
- Mantis Hosting – Looking for Mantis hosting + someone to do the installation for you? Checkout our hosting page.
- Mantis Twitter – Twitter will is used for keeping Mantis users (followers of Mantis twitter) updated with all issues that are resolved in the bug tracker and manual updates that are added relating to releases, etc. If you have a Twitter account, it is recommend that you follow “mantisbt” Twitter account.
- Mantis IRC Chat – Use the IRC chat page to chat with Mantis developers / users.
- MantisWAP: Access Mantis from your cell phone / PDA.
- MantisConnect: Access Mantis via Webservice from Java, .NET, Cocoa, and others (the webservice is now included out-of-the-box with 1.1.0a4, however, the client libraries will remain hosted by MantisConnect project):
- Forums: Mantis support forums. Please use the forums so that you can get more prompt responses and others can benefit and contribute. Please do not use “Contact Us” page for support.
- Wiki: Documentation, Requirements, How-To Guides, etc.
- Bug Tracker: Official Bug Tracker to report Mantis Bugs and Feature requests.
- Mantis Demo: A demo instance (running Mantis 1.1.x)
12 thoughts on “Mantis 1.1.2 Released”
Congratulations for the release – just fix the “change log page” link in this post as it is currently wrong.
The changelog link is broken, it’s here:
You might like to double check the changelog URL.
I’ve fixed the change log link. Thanks.
what about compatibility between 1.2.0a1 and currently lanched version 1.1.2 ???
could I use 1.1.2 when I’m currently running at version 1.2.0a1
thanks for help
I CAN’T DOWN MANGTIS 1.1.2
We want to install bug tracking tool
do we have a date for the next release in the 1.2 train?
Thanks a lot, Mantis is a very nice system!
However, I have spent quite some time on solving a new bug,
regarding note add notification (see bugnote_api.php).
Now, if you recommend user to upgrade to 1.1.2,
it would be nice to warn us in the headlines about this quite mayor bug,
that would save us some time.
I received a mail stating 1.1.4 is available, but it’s available only from the SourceForge, no info here or the web site. What’s happening??
Can anybody help me resolve following prob?
I need to take the Target version filter as a colomn of the grid.Try to find a place to update the grid but culdn’t.
Currently i have ID,Catagary,Severity,statues,update and the summery in hte grid.
Comments are closed.