This MantisTouch release provides several fixes (see changelog) including the following.
- Remove usage of short php tags which were causing issues in some environments.
- Some strings were not localizable.
- Fixes relating to handling of some unicode characters on some of the pages.
- Provide more descriptive error messages for several failure scenarios.
- Fix PHP error on issue report page.
All MantisTouch v1.2.x users are encouraged to upgrade by downloading new package and copying over existing installation. If your instance is running a version before v1.2.x, then checkout the v1.2.0 release post for upgrade instructions.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to latest MantisBT (currently 1.2.15) to get the best experience with MantisTouch.