This is a maintenance release for the 1.1.x branch. It includes a fix for PHP 4 support (#8681 stripos), several fixes for SOAP API, a security fix, and other minor bug fixes.
For Mantis instances that use non-latin characterset, there is no automated upgrade path for data already in the database. Hence, this wiki page guides you through the upgrade process. Please backup before you attempt to upgrade. It is also recommended to test the upgrade process on a backup instance rather than the live one.
Note: As per our previous post about “Dropping PHP 4.x Support“, it is important to note that Mantis 1.1.x release / maintenance releases will be the last Mantis release with PHP 4.x support.
The digests for the mantis-1.1.1.tar.gz file are:
- MD5 HASH: 7e646be79def5bb32b74b1a246caf766
- SHA1 HASH: 18e6ff41288f55a20f05e86a2791b01658213b4
Following are some Mantis related services:
- Mantis Download Page
- Mantis Blog – The blog is used for news and updates relating to Mantis. The old news feature on the home page will be phased out and replaced by the blog. Users are encouraged to subscribe to the blog RSS feed.
- Mantis Twitter – Twitter will is used for keeping Mantis users (followers of Mantis twitter) updated with all issues that are resolved in the bug tracker and manual updates that are added relating to releases, etc. If you have a Twitter account, it is recommend that you follow “mantisbt” Twitter account.
- MantisWAP: Access Mantis from your cell phone / PDA.
- MantisConnect: Access Mantis via Webservice from Java, .NET, Cocoa, and others (the webservice is now included out-of-the-box with 1.1.0a4, however, the client libraries will remain hosted by MantisConnect project):
- Forums: Mantis support forums. Please use the forums so that you can get more prompt responses and others can benefit and contribute. Please do not use “Contact Us” page for support.
- Wiki: Documentation, Requirements, How-To Guides, etc.
- Bug Tracker: Official Bug Tracker to report Mantis Bugs and Feature requests.
- Mantis Demo: A demo instance
- Mantis Manual
4 thoughts on “Mantis 1.1.1 Released”
I have a old verion 1.0.5 of mantus and I would like to know how to apply the patch so we can have email create the tickets by its self. We use lotus notes as the email. Can this be done?
Can mantis run with php5 ?
We’re looking into using Mantis to replace Roundup as our issue tracker. Does Mantis 1.1.1 works with PHP 5.x? Thanks
All of your documentation of your great software only for PHP, But I’m using .Net technologies like ASP .Net. Am I right?
thanks for this good product…..
Comments are closed.